A Soft, Sedating Floral for the Mind & Body
Helpful during times of sorrow, grief and heartache, the scent of Rose will gently soothe the heart and uphold the spirit. With antidepressant and sedative properties, Rose can help ease our way through mood changes around cycles as well as maintain a regular menstrual cycle and help relieve cramping.
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
- A sedative, anti-depressant and aphrodisiac
- Helpful during times of sorrow, grief and heartache
- Help maintain a regular menstrual cycle and help relieving cramping
- Beautiful to treat dry, inflamed and sensitive skin
Botanical name: Rosa damascena (Rose) oil in a grapeseed base
Blends well with: Black Pepper, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Rosemary, Tea Tree.
How to Use
Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of Rose essential oil to a diffuser.
Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
Bath: Add up to 5 drops in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath to create a relaxing atmosphere while nourishing your skin.
Topically: Mix 1 drop of chosen essential oil with 5ml carrier oil and apply to wrists, chest or back of the neck as a perfume.
- Face massage: Add 1 drop in 5ml carrier oil and gently massage in.
- Steam Treatment: For face, add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place your face close to the bowl and cover the back of your head and bowl with a towel to trap the aromatic vapours. Caution due to risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment.
- Compress: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. For treating inflammation or to cool down use cold to room temperature water. For aching tight muscles use warm to hot water. Agitate a face washer in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply washer to the affected area. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.