Essential Oil Pure Australian Tea Tree
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
A CLEARING, CAMPHOR-LIKE AROMA FOR THE MIND & BODY
Tea Tree is thought to be an uplifting and stimulating essential oil. It can be added to cleaning products as it has a strong antimicrobial action. Extensive studies have shown Tea Tree to be effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens, providing us with a broad-spectrum disinfectant.
- Help clear acne-prone skin
- Assist in protecting against cold & flu
- Natural antiseptic
- Helps with some respiratory complaints
How to use
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car, or anytime you need a quick break.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Bath: Add up to 5 drops in a dispersant such as oil or honey, to the bath.
- Hand or foot bath: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water to treat nail infections.
- Compress: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. For treating inflammation or to cool down use cold to room temperature water. For aching, tight muscles use warm to hot water. Agitate a face washer in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply washer to the affected area. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
- Steam Treatment: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place your face close to the bowl and cover the back of your head and bowl with a towel to trap the aromatic vapours. Caution due to the risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment.
A trusted Australian brand for over a decade. Diffuser not Included.
Can't decide which oil to choose? Check out our value packs.