Essential Oil Pure Australian Lavender
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
RELAXING & HEALING FOR THE MIND & BODY.
With a beautiful strong scent, Pure Australian Lavender captures the essence of the rugged landscape of Tasmania. The nurturing floral scent of lavender essential oil gently cools and calms our spirits. A medicine cabinet in a bottle, lavender is a must for the first aid kit. Lavender essential oil is popular for its relaxing and healing qualities and has been known to improve sleep and general well-being.
- Helps improve sleep.
- Helps muscle aches & pains.
- Regenerating properties for skincare.
Source: Tasmania, Australia
Botanical name: Lavandula angustifolia oil
How to use
- Diffuser: Add 3-4 drops of Lavender essential oil to a diffuser.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car, or anytime you need a quick break.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Bath: Add up to 5 drops in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath to create a relaxing atmosphere while nourishing your skin.
- Topically: Mix 1 drop of chosen essential oil with 5ml carrier oil and apply to wrists, chest, or back of the neck.
- Blemishes or wounds: Lavender can be applied neat to the skin making it perfect for spot treatments - apply 1 drop to skin blemishes or wounds.
- Massage: Use a 2.5% dilution; 50 drops per 100ml carrier oil.
- Face massage: Add 1 drop in 5ml carrier oil.
- Hand or foot bath: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. Soak your feet after a long day.
Compress: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. For treating inflammation or to cool down use cold to room temperature water. For aching, tight muscles use warm to hot water. Agitate a face washer in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply washer to the affected area. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
- Steam Treatment: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place your face close to the bowl and cover the back of your head and bowl with a towel to trap the aromatic vapours. Caution due to the risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment.
Blends well with Black Pepper, Sweet Orange, Geranium, Lemon, Neroli, Ylang Ylang, and Patchouli.
Note: Too much Lavender can have the opposite effect and become stimulating
Is this safe for use during pregnancy?
We do not recommend using Peppermint during pregnancy. Safe to use in the last few weeks of pregnancy and during labour if desired. Avoid using essential oils during the first trimester unless you are under the supervision of a qualified practitioner. See our full list of pregnancy safe oils in our FAQs.
Is this safe for children?
Not recommended for babies and small children.
Is this safe to use around pets?
Peppermint essential oil is not recommended for use around pets. See our full list of pet-safe oils in our FAQs.
Can I ingest this oil?
Essential oils should not be taken internally unless you have consulted with a health professional or Aromatherapist first.
What quality assurance can you provide for your oils?
ECO conducts internal testing and third-party testing on our oil quality. To obtain copies of the GCMS or QA reports please email us at email@example.com with the oils/reports you require for peace of mind.
Diffuser not Included. Can't decide which oil to choose? Check out our value packs.